Painter- Cedar City, Utah
Mission Statement, Values, and Ethics
Building Zone Industries (BZI) Mission Statement:
To Revolutionize the Steel Erection Industry Through Innovation and Team Performance, and to Accelerate Project Delivery While Setting New Standards in Safety and Efficiency.
We accomplish our mission by gauging everything we do by the BZI Core Values:
Trust, Respect, and Integrity.
Our mission statement and core values relate to how we interact with one another, with our customers and how we model those values in our individual behavior. For example, building Trust is an important factor in successful relationships, but it requires a commitment to trustworthy behavior. Respect is very important in teamwork and customer service, this includes our manners, language, and demeanor toward ourselves and toward others. Acting with Integrity is on purpose doing the right thing under all circumstances it includes being honest, professional, ethical, giving quality and consistent service, and having a positive attitude.
These Characteristics define us and the culture of our organization. Our success depends on positive employee morale and good team working relationships. Anyone accepting employment by BZI agrees to understand, abide by, advance, and demonstrate these values and characteristics in all aspects of our organization.
Our culture and our company is reflected in our attitude, which establishes our reputation and affects our opportunities.
Accepting applications for night shift 4:00 p.m. to midnight
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure Safety First, exceed Quality expectations.
- Inspect equipment to be utilized prior to shift start.
- Perform Quality Control. Visually inspect “In Process” and finished tanks for drips, runs, and other defects. Report defects to Supervisor.
- Maintain equipment used and cleanliness of workstation.
- Experience with Commercial/Industrial Paint experience, preferred.
- Experience with airless spraying, preferred.
- Experience in heavy industrial manufacturing, preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in various environmental conditions (heat, humidity, cold).
- Ability to safely work in paint booth for extended periods of time, while wearing paint hood respirator.
- Ability to spray tanks by hand.
- Ability to safely lift/move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to receive and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to accomplish departmental goals and to improve operations.