Truck Driver CDL
Truck Driver CDL
Building Zone Industries (BZI)
Mission Statement, Values, and Ethics
Building Zone Industries (BZI) Mission Statement:
To Revolutionize the Steel Erection Industry Through Innovation and Team Performance, and to Accelerate Project Delivery While Setting New Standards in Safety and Efficiency.
We accomplish our mission by gauging everything we do by the BZI Core Values:
Trust, Respect, and Integrity.
Our mission statement and core values relate to how we interact with one another, with our customers and how we model those values in our individual behavior. For example, building Trust is an important factor in successful relationships, but it requires a commitment to trustworthy behavior. Respect is very important in teamwork and customer service, this includes our manners, language, and demeanor toward ourselves and toward others. Acting with Integrity is on purpose doing the right thing under all circumstances it includes being honest, professional, ethical, giving quality and consistent service, and having a positive attitude.
These Characteristics define us and the culture of our organization. Our success depends on positive employee morale and good team working relationships. Anyone accepting employment by BZI agrees to understand, abide by, advance, and demonstrate these values and characteristics in all aspects of our organization.
Our culture and our company is reflected in our attitude, which establishes our reputation and affects our opportunities.
- Driving: 3 years (Required)
- CDL A (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Driving a flatbed truck experience 2 years (Required)
Sign-On Bonus: $2,500, to be paid after 30 days of full-time employment. Another $2,500 bonus after six months of full-time employment.
Health savings account
Paid time off.
Safety equipment provided.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have a current CDL (Class A) in state of residence.
- Must have at least 3 years of tractor/trailer experience to be considered. 2 years of tractor/trailer experience within the last 5 years is preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must meet all DOT requirements.
- Must be able to work a rotating schedule including weekends and Holidays
- Must be able to provide a copy of your DMV report upon being hired
Building Zone Industries offers more than just competitive compensation and a medical & dental insurance package to our Team Members.
Hourly Pay/Cents Per Mile
$25.00 per hour or 0.65 cents per mile