CNC Operator - Night Shift
Mission Statement, Values, and Ethics
Building Zone Industries (BZI) Mission Statement:
To Revolutionize the Steel Erection Industry Through Innovation and Team Performance, and to Accelerate Project Delivery While Setting New Standards in Safety and Efficiency.
We accomplish our mission by gauging everything we do by the BZI Core Values:
Trust, Respect, and Integrity.
Our mission statement and core values relate to how we interact with one another, with our customers and how we model those values in our individual behavior. For example, building Trust is an important factor in successful relationships, but it requires a commitment to trustworthy behavior. Respect is very important in teamwork and customer service, this includes our manners, language, and demeanor toward ourselves and toward others. Acting with Integrity is on purpose doing the right thing under all circumstances it includes being honest, professional, ethical, giving quality and consistent service, and having a positive attitude.
These Characteristics define us and the culture of our organization. Our success depends on positive employee morale and good team working relationships. Anyone accepting employment by BZI agrees to understand, abide by, advance, and demonstrate these values and characteristics in all aspects of our organization.
Our culture and our company is reflected in our attitude, which establishes our reputation and affects our opportunities.
Building Zone Industries offers more than just competitive compensation and a medical & dental insurance package to our Team Members.
Need to be proficient in computer skills, scheduling, good communication
skills, ability to learn our software programs, thorough and detail oriented as
well as have a problem-solving, teamwork mindset.
- Follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, andprocedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates.
- Seeks guidance as necessary.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly routine maintenance on CNC equipment as directed by Voortman supervisor.
- · Verify all parts are cut to print and stacked in assigned areas.
- · Handles various other duties as delegated by direct supervisor/management.
- · Ensure profitability through efficiency, safety, and personal growth.
- · Communicate and work professionally with teammates.
- · Work well in a team environment.
- Communication Skills
- Computer skills